Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mom

Can I start by saying that this year is simply flying by...it's mother's day this upcoming Sunday already! I love this day because we get to celebrate the most important women in our lives. My mother is such a big part of my life that I don't know what I would do without her. Soooo....I was really happy to find out that Regina had us use the 'mom' word from Beyond Birthdays along with the vase cut. I decided to make a little bag for my mom to fill up with some goodies for a trip that she is planning to Spain. I used the nut cup from TBBM and some yummy paper from a K & Company stack that I have. I used the StoryBook cart to make the scalloped circle and accent to put the word 'mom' on. I hope everyone has a beautiful Mother's Day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

DSIL!!!! This is AWESOME!!! Your mom is going to LOVE IT!!! Hugs, T

Enfys said...

This is fantastic Ivy, I just love every little detail about it.
Lucky Mom!
hugs
En x

Regina Easter said...

oh ivy, i love the soft colors of this project...you rock girl..hugs

Linda . J said...

This is just stunning I love it, Hugs Linda