Sunday, February 8, 2009

New addition to the familiy...

While I was MIA for a while we acquired a new addition to the family...a Weimaraner puppy. My DH has been wanting this dog for years and we finally decided to get one. His name is DASH and boy is he a handful!! All you hear us say is "Drop it, leave it, NO!, and come here". We are taking him to puppy training classes and he already knows how to sit, go down, rollover, and crawl. All I can say is that for not being a dog lover, I think I have fallen in love!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Ivy,
It is so nice to see you r back...I have been wondering about you..... but didn't want to be nosey...I have missed ya...Your little Dash is a cutie pie...I am allergic to animals but he looks like he might be a keeper...Hope you are feeling better..Hugs, Krista

Enfys said...

Those eyes!! Just adorable. Missed you, glad you're back
hugs
Enfys xx

DeeDee said...

OMG!!! How adorable!!! Such a sweet new family member too Ivy!! You are just gorgeous also girlie!! How FUN! HUGS!!

Regina Easter said...

omg..............he is adorable...to cute....

Carole Beath said...

Oh my, Ivy, so so glad to see you back. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I LOVE your little Dash puppy. He is just precious and oh how he will rule your lives in such a short time. My Heidi Sweetface owns me.
Such a precious Dash.

Laura Davis said...

Awwww I want one!!
Laura

Carole Beath said...

Just asking how sweet Dash is doing? What a precious baby.