Monday, November 10, 2008

Haulin' the tree!!

This week's challenge over at the BBTB was to use the car icon from the Mickey and Friends cartridge. I decided to make a LO for to put a picture of my husband and I picking/taking our Christmas tree home. I can't wait to go pick out our tree this year and start decorating for the holidays...it's my all-time favorite time of the year! For the LO I cut a circle from George and free handed the silver part to make it an ornament. The title was cut with All Mixed Up and the x-mas tree was cut from Christmas Cheer. Hope you enjoy!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Ivy,
Hangin the tree...Too darling....Your new picture of yourself is cute...Krista

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

OOps... I didn't realize it said haulin the tree....it looked like you were hangin it..LOL...Love the color choices...Krista

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

DSIL - I love this ornament layout and the tree in the car looks so cute!! Hugs, T

Regina Easter said...

what an adorable bulb and that car is super cute...

Sharon Caudle said...

How CUTE is this!!!! Ivy, I LOVE this idea!! It's going to be amazing after you put your picture in it getting your tree!!! PRECIOUS!!!!