Monday, March 3, 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am sooooo excited because I have been asked by Regina (thank you, it’s been an honor) to be a guest designer over on her blog http://regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com/! The first challenge of the month was to use the crown from the Happily Ever After cartridge. I decided to do another page for one of my grandmothers’ album. The writing is in Spanish but I’ll summarize in a nutshell: My grandmother always says that I am her precious jewels. She calls me her diamond, her pearl, her ruby, and her emerald. So I decided to make a page telling her that in truth, she is my jewels.

Materials used
Scalloped square: Accent Essentials cart
Rhinestones: misc
Ribbon: American Crafts
Stars: Sizzix
Chipboard
Patterned paper: Basic Grey

4 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

TOTALLY FABULOUS!!!! You rock DSIL. I really love EVERYTHING about this layout - especially that cute grami of yours. She is going to LOVE this album. Actually I want to be there when you give it to her - she is going to CRY!!!!! Love ya, T

(Mush my brother for me - hehehehehehe)

michelle said...

I just came across your blog when i was on terri's and i have to say your creations are totally beautiful !! awesome !!

DeeDee said...

Hello Ivy!!!! So glad to have you as our guest designer on BBTB....your work is AWESOME....I'm lovin this LO page you did for your Grandmother....Greatness girlie!!!! Thank you for adding me to your list of places you love to visit.....I'm so proud to be on that list!!!!! HUGS!!!!

Kristen said...

I just came across your blog while posting on the cricut MB & you do some beautiful work. I particularly love the LO with the crown. How did you do the chipboard? Also I noticed you have a 13.1 logo on the side of your blog. Are you in Training for a half marathon? I am training for the SLC half marathon right now. In fact I am going to run 11 miles this Friday....scary!!!
I have a blog too...check me out if you get a minute. http://krissymissy-ifyoureallywanttoknow.blogspot.com/